Patients sign-up through dashlabs.app/form, but you may add patient record by pressing the "Create Patient" button in the lower left
2. Fill in the Patient Details and click create
You will now see a QR Code will be displayed along with the patient's email and retrieval code (QR and Retrieval Code will also be sent along with a confirmation email)
1. For patients with saved QR codes, select the 'Retrieve patient' tab.
For patients who do not have QR code, see #3
2. You may retrieve a patient's record and have it associated to your lab through either inputting an email and retrieval code or scanning QR code
3. For patients without QR codes but pre-registered, you can search for the patients by
Going to "Patients" on the left side bar
Typing the patient name in the "Search" bar
Selecting the patient from the list of results
4. You can now add patients tests
1. After selecting the patient, select the "TESTS" tab in the patient page and click the "+" button
2. Select the desired Laboratory test (select "Physical Examination" for general patient) and click "CREATE"
3. Patient can now queue for their eye exam