Update Account Information
Once a user has been registered to a laboratory, they need to update their profile.
Laboratory Users are required to provide the following information:
- General Information: Basic information needed from the user including PRC ID
- Two-Factor Authentication: Added security for accessing the software
- Password: Unique code used to log in to the software
- Signature: Signature added to documents when the user’s signature is needed
- Sessions: Locates the ISP and time frame of the user when logged in
Provide the general information of the user for verification purposes:
- First name
- Last name
- Name to appear on official documents
- Professional Regulation Committee (PRC) ID
The user will choose among the different options available for the second level of protection with regards to the account they use for the software.
Users may choose one from the following:
- Email Authentication: A unique one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email of the user
- Mobile App (Google Authenticator): A QR code one-time password (OTP) will be sent via a mobile application
- YUBIKey OTP (One-Time Password): A plug-in device key as one-time password (OTP)
This is a required step for all users to ensure the security that only authorized users are able to access the software.
After choosing your preferred Two-Factor Authentication, click “UPDATE 2FA METHOD” for the changes to reflect to the user's account.
Encode a password for the user account that would be used for logging in to the software.
There are criterias that the passwords must meet in order for it to be able to used for the system:
- The password must contain at least one lowercase letter
- The password must contain at least one uppercase letter
- The password must contain at least one number
- The password must contain at least one special character
When your password meets all the requirements, click on “SUBMIT” for it to reflect on the user account.
The user uploads a photo of their signature.
The signature of the laboratory user will be used when issuing certificates. You may upload a saved signature or use your device’s camera to take a photo of your signature.
Take note: A transparent PNG format is better used for the signature.
Once you’ve uploaded a valid signature, click on “UPLOAD” for the signature to be added to the user’s profile.
Each time a user accesses the software, their details are logged and found under Sessions. This can forcefully log out other devices in use.