1. Go to settings > Create Laboratory Prices button on the lower left.
2. Fill in the Laboratory Test Prices details, tick the "display item in online shop" and click 'create'.
A "create successful" will be thrown if the creation is successful.
1. Scroll down below and search for the laboratory test price you want to create appointment rules and click on the box with an arrow on the left side.
2. Fill in the required details and click on 'create'.
1. Press the 'Appointment Rules' button on the left side and click the box with arrow on the left side of the appointment rule you want to add exception.
2. Click 'add exception' and fill in the needed information and press update.
1. Navigate through the navigation bar and look for order items.
2. Click the icon to expand and see more details
1. From the order item, click Update Appointment
2. Choose the desired date and time of rescheduling
1. Go to Order item and click Update Product
2. There you can choose from other sites available
1. Navigate through the navigation bar and look for the Appointments to see the monthly booking
2. Filter it out between Month, Day, or Agenda