1. Press "transport batch" and create one (also input requesting client/unit)
2. Add barcodes from the "Add from barcodes" tab. From there, transport batch is complete
3. On the molecular lab's end, click the receive tab and receive the transport batch
Click the reject tab and reject if necessary
- Cases when patients have multiple records
1. Go to settings > Create Laboratory Prices button on the lower left.
2. Fill in the Laboratory Test Prices details, tick the "display item in online shop" and click 'create'.
- A "create successful" will be thrown if the creation is successful.
1. Navigate through the navigation bar and look for order items.
2. Click the icon to expand and see more details
1. From the order item, click Update Appointment
2. Choose the desired date and time of rescheduling
1. Go to Order item and click Update Product
2. There you can choose from other sites available
1. Navigate through the navigation bar and look for the Appointments to see the monthly booking
2. Filter it out between Month, Day, or Agenda