Guide for Dashlabs account registration
Laboratory users need to make an account on the Dashlabs.ai platform for them to be able to be added to their laboratory’s software page.
A link for the main page will be provided, click “Create Account” to get started.
The following information needs to be provided:
- First name
- Last name
- Email: This will be the email associated to your account
- Password: This will be part of the credentials to log in to the system
The “first name” and “last name” will be the name associated with the personnel’s account.
Depending on the personnel’s position, they may have to add their names on some official documents. Encode the name that would appear on documents that the laboratory might have to provide for patients.
The Email would be used for the credentials as well as forwarding address for documents when needed.
A unique password for logging in to the system needs to be provided.
There are criteria that the passwords must meet in order for it to be able to used for the system:
- The password must contain at least one lowercase letter.
- The password must contain at least one uppercase letter
- The password must contain at least one number
- The password must contain at least one special character
Once all the information has been provided, click ”Submit” and wait for the verification email to be sent to the registered email to complete your sign-up.
- 2.Verify your email
- 3.Inform us or your lab administrator to authorize your account
- 4.You will know authorization was granted once you see your designated laboratory as a button in the homepage